The LeaseTrack Senior Account Executive is responsible for maintaining a growing portfolio of accounts which include the nation’s largest operators and insurers of single- and multi-family apartment homes. This position governs client relationships and consistently illustrates the value delivered through the LeaseTrack agency and LeaseTrack software & services. The Senior Account Executive ensures strong relationships with clients, focused on helping clients achieve their desired outcomes with our products and services while working with other teams to exceed customer expectations.
This individual’s performance is based on specific metrics associated with client on-boarding, product adoption, and expansion and retention.
LeaseTrack partners with the nation’s largest operators and insurers of single- and multi-family apartment portfolios and manages their renters’ insurance compliance programs. Baldwin Risk Partners is our parent company.
LeaseTrack is a subsidiary of Baldwin Risk Partners, created for clients looking for a SaaS solution. These two brands work together to meet the needs of residents and real estate owners and operators who have a vested interest in minimizing the risk of resident-caused claims.
The uniqueness of our team is driven by our group’s diversity. We each bring our own story which creates a very special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, and success.
National Accounts comprises two teams: Business Development, and Client Success. The Business Development team is focused on new client acquisition, cultivating partnerships, and pursuing strategic opportunities. The Client Success team ensures clients achieve their desired outcomes while using LeaseTrack products and services.
- Actively manage clients’ portfolios to achieve desired business outcomes via LeaseTrack.
- Develop relationships with clients and prospects.
- Support new business opportunities by coordinating requirements, executing implementation plans, and collaborating with Operations, Marketing, and Business Development to drive agreed-upon goals and objectives and expand customer relationships.
- Drive client software engagement and development of power users across clients’ organizations.
- Implement client success plans for each client and assure the continuous delivery of quarterly and annual business reviews.
- Analyze potential business opportunities by studying market and client strategies, business requirements, future growth, and financial trends.
- Run the renewal process across the portfolio of accounts.
- Maintain communication & governance protocols between clients and teams.
- Effectively solve ad-hoc client issues and seek to improve upon the overall client experience.
- Employ predictive renewal analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities and churn risks.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop customer communication campaigns.
- Provide continuous client feedback to the broader leadership team.
- Facilitate the annual and quarterly business review process for your assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate at all levels, exercise discretion, protect confidentiality, and compose letters and responses in a professional manner
- Strong skills in Google Apps for Business/Microsoft Suite as well ask Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Business acumen (understanding the fundamental aspects of our business).
- Technically savvy (comfort working with and around new technologies).
- Team player with a sense of humor.
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics, or similar field
- At least 2+ years of prior account management and/or client success experience, preferably within enterprise software or SaaS
- Expertise with Excel and CRMs and demonstrated proficiency in communicating data via Excel and other business intelligence tools
- High level of comfort with technology
- An eye for detail and follow-up management
- Problem-solving attitude
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- 5H’s: Happy, Helpful, Honest, Humble, and Hungry.
- Competitive compensation; Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, and 401K and man other benefits
- A great atmosphere with a positive workplace culture
- Flexible PTO and Time Off
- Opportunities for paid training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Inclusive workplace culture
Please apply for this position here.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: LeaseTrack is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time