The LeaseTrack Operations Assistant works closely with the Operations Manager to help drive performance goals across the Customer Service Team. The Operations Assistant will be responsible for overseeing the progress of the team in driving down queue work while servicing customer calls, auditing calls and produced work, and assisting the operations manager in all matters as deemed appropriate and necessary.
LeaseTrack partners with the nation’s largest operators and insurers of single- and multi-family apartment portfolios and manages their renters’ insurance compliance programs. Baldwin Risk Partners is our parent company.
LeaseTrack is a subsidiary of Baldwin Risk Partners, created for clients looking for a SaaS solution. These two brands work together to meet the needs of residents and real estate owners and operators who have a vested interest in minimizing the risk of resident-caused claims.
The uniqueness of our team is driven by our group’s diversity. We each bring our own story which creates a very special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, and success.
- Assist the Operations Manager in providing administration and supervision of our customer service team and guide their individual and team-level performance
- Align service team goals (daily and weekly) and provide regular visibility into the progress toward those goals to the team and Operations Manager; ensure they have the performance feedback/data they need to optimally perform
- Provide daily coaching through side-by-sides, live-call listening, and daily audits
- Ensure that queues are supervised and processed on a daily basis
- Directly assist the customer service team with taking customer calls and working emails and insurance proofs
- Drive daily and weekly adherence to SLAs
- Assist with scheduling to ensure sufficient coverage during hours of operation
- Ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and adherence to LeaseTrack quality standards
- Work with team leads to handle customer escalation calls and emails
- Help drive overall operations improvements
- Provide actionable feedback from the team to drive process improvements
- Regularly report out on team performance to the Operations Manager focusing on insights and initiatives to improve performance
- Assist team leads and supervisors in the creation and maintenance of job aids and SOPs
- Assist Operations Manager in interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of CSRs
- Oversee trainers and trainees throughout the training and ramping process
- Demonstrated subject matter expertise and workflow mastery for the customer service team
- Earned trust with a strong performance in your current role, dependability, and maturity
- Strong administrative, supervisory, and prioritization skills; previous management or player-coach experience
- A sales and service mindset focused on the customer
- A positive attitude, effective problem-solving skills and a passion for people, motivating & inspiring team members, and performance management
- Demonstrated people skills: sound judgment in people situations, ability to have difficult conversations, ability to deliver feedback with empathy and tact
- Strong communication skills with an attention to detail
- Humility and an openness to learn
- Honesty & integrity – you do not cut corners ethically and can be trusted to do the right thing for clients and for the team
- A teamwork mindset — you take ownership of your work and the teams’ success
- The desire to grow professionally and contribute to the success and culture of the company
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Competitive compensation; Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, and 401K and man other benefits
- A great atmosphere with a positive workplace culture
- Flexible PTO and Time Off
- Opportunities for paid training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Inclusive workplace culture
Please apply for this position here.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: LeaseTrack is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.