LeaseTrack is hiring! We are seeking an experienced, software delivery-focused DevOps Engineer to join our team and support further growth. The ideal candidate is a skilled technologist who loves building, testing, and delivering code and enjoys working with similar-minded colleagues in a collaborative, small-team environment. Because of our size and current rate of growth, successful candidates will have substantial opportunity to shape our system and our operations. If this sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you!
LeaseTrack partners with the nation’s largest operators and insurers of single- and multi-family apartment portfolios and manages their renters’ insurance compliance programs. Baldwin Risk Partners is our parent company which is an insurance distribution holding company.
LeaseTrack is a subsidiary of Baldwin Risk Partners, created for clients looking for a SaaS solution. These two brands work together to meet the needs of residents and real estate owners and operators who have a vested interest in minimizing the risk of resident-caused claims.
The uniqueness of our team is driven by our group’s diversity. We each bring our own story which creates a very special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, and success.
About the Technology Team:
The DevOps team is an automation first, cloud-based infrastructure team. Our goals include maximizing developer productivity through fine-tuned, scalable infrastructure and robust systems monitoring. We promote a highly collaborative atmosphere both within our team as well as across the other teams within LeaseTrack. We believe continuous learning is the key to success.
- Strategy and leadership – Collaborate on building a vision for where we need to be for DevOps and infrastructure, and assist in managing a plan for how to move towards the vision.
- DevOps – Support the engineering teams with infrastructure and tools for automatically building, deploying, and running applications with a goal of 100% automation and observability
- AWS – Build, evolve and manage AWS infrastructure and services that run our SaaS product
- Security – Ensure our SaaS product and infrastructure is secure and up to date with the latest security measures
- Platform reliability and production support – Lead and manage the incident management and escalation process to provide 24/7 support of our SaaS application
- Driving branching best practices to safely deliver code to production at a high velocity
- Collaborating with our development leads to isolate application and deployment concerns
- Collaborating with DevOps team members as well as all of engineering
- Providing tools and an environment to support efficient software development
- Expert knowledge of branching patterns and best practices (Git Flow, Github Flow, Trunk based development)
- Expert knowledge of Docker with a focus on building, managing artifacts, and deploying
- 5+ years experience in managing Gitlab and Gitlab runners
- Experience managing package management technologies
- Scripting experience (Bash/Python/Go). Programming background strongly preferred.
- 5+ years experience using Amazon Web Services with a DevOps focus
- 5+ years systems administration (Linux strongly preferred)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- General knowledge of open-source software stacks
- Competitive compensation; Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, and 401K and man other benefits
- A great atmosphere with a positive workplace culture
- Flexible PTO and Time Off
- Opportunities for paid training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Inclusive workplace culture
Please apply for this position here.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: LeaseTrack is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time