LeaseTrack is looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to assist in our growing business. The ideal candidate is fun-loving, hard-working, and loves to help people. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved from the ground up at a rapidly growing enterprise business.
LeaseTrack partners with the nation’s largest operators and insurers of single- and multi-family apartment portfolios and manages their renters’ insurance compliance programs. Baldwin Risk Partners is our parent company.
LeaseTrack is a subsidiary of Baldwin Risk Partners, created for clients looking for a SaaS solution. These two brands work together to meet the needs of residents and real estate owners and operators who have a vested interest in minimizing the risk of resident-caused claims.
The uniqueness of our team is driven by our group’s diversity. We each bring our own story which creates a very special environment for creativity, fun, strategy, and success.
We are looking for the best of the best and fully believe in promoting from within.
- Provide a top-notch, exceptional customer service experience from beginning to end
- First-call resolution: properly address the customer’s need the first time they call and eliminate the need for a callback
- Create, send, and edit new insurance applications for customers
- Address customers’ questions about their insurance requirements, and instruct them on how to fix their insurance documents if necessary
- Meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) in your daily work
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure first-call resolution and a seamless customer experience
- Schedule follow-ups on outstanding requirements for customers
- 3 years experience in a call center setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Background in financial services or insurance a plus
- Fluency in Spanish a plus
- Competitive compensation; Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Health Savings Account, and 401K and many other benefits
- A great atmosphere with a positive workplace culture
- Flexible PTO and Time Off
- Opportunities for paid training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Inclusive workplace culture
Please apply for this position here.
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: LeaseTrack is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time